HELLO! it has been such a loooooooong time since I last posted. So apologies for that first. In the last about 3 months a lot of things have happened. God, it is so flustering. Where do I start from.

Okay so here it is.... I have been wanting to start a business for some side earnings and i finally have now. Though it is not in full swing but i am going to stick to it.

I forgot why I had started this Blog which is why I thought of quitting Blogging. However, it struck me that I can not just go on starting new things which I am not able to keep up with. Rather I might  not have started it in the first place. Cause I knew what it is going to take to maintain a blog (CONSISTENCY). WHICH I LACK. Which was one of the main reasons i started this Blog.

Image result for best quotes on consistency

A lot of things have happened this year without me even realizing it just like the way we all didn't realize that 2019 is coming to an end. to begin with, I turned 21, that business that i mentioned above- I started selling online men's merchandise on Instagram(by the way, go check out my page here). Also, I got to be a part of this amazing organization called U and I wherein we teach the underpriviliged kids. I went to a village- Naguthana (at the outskirts of Maharashtra) for some amazing mental peace.

Oh yeah, and I finally completed MIRACLE IN THE ANDES by Nando Parrado. I've started another book called- "Object of His Desires" by A C Arthur. I've grown skinny again. I'm searching for some good slow songs (if you know any please tell me in the comment section below)


  Image result for read books motivation  images

My procrastination is yet to leave me sadly. My yoga has also stopped. I'm going to get on track ASAP. Attitude is Everything- Everything is about to change.



PS- Just so that you know, I had written this somewhere in September last year. You can imagine the procrastination. 

Comments